Author: Elisabeth Michaels
Serves: 4 servings
- 2 cups coconut meat
- ¾ cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 3-4 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- ¾ cup refined coconut oil, melted
- Place everything in the vita mix (or a high speed blender) except for the coconut oil and blend until smooth (make sure there’s no more little pieces of coconut meat).
- Add the coconut oil while the blender is still running.
- Transfer to serving bowls.
- You can eat it right away or refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.