Author: Elisabeth Michaels
Serves: 2 servings
- 1 avocado
- 1 banana
- 3 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 3 tablespoons (or to taste) maple syrup
- In a food processor mix the avocado and the banana until the texture is creamy and they are no pieces left.
- Add the cacao powder and the maple syrup and pulse a few times, make sure to scrape the bowl in between.
- You can serve right away or it will keep in the refrigerator for 2-3 days. You can also put the left overs in an ice cube container and freeze it. It makes great frozen treats.
- I have been making this recipe since my kids were little. It’s super easy and it tastes great.