I made this for a 4th of July party we went to and it was a huge hit!
Mini Peppers Stuffed
Author: Elisabeth Michaels
- ½ tablespoon olive oil
- 1 bag mini bell peppers, halved and seeded
- 1 lb. grass fed ground beef
- 1 cup onion, minced
- 1 pouch Winking Girl! Foods Green Enchilada Skillet Sauce
- 1 tomato, thinly diced
- ½ cup of cream cheese (omit if paleo)
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 350 F.
- Add the oil to a skillet over medium heat, when the skillet is warm add the onion and cook 4 - 5 minutes.
- Add the ground beef and cook until browned.
- Poor the pouch of Winking Girl! Foods Green Enchilada Skillet Sauce and mix it in well. Remove form the heat.
- Add the cream cheese, the tomato and stir.
- Adjust the taste with salt and pepper
- Evenly distribute the beef mixture among the mini peppers.
- Place the stuffed bell peppers on a baking sheet, and bake for 14 to 15 minutes.
- Serve with guacamole!